UWP Access – Simplify GDPR
If you have European customers, then you need this app 
The European Union's General Data Protection Regulation comes into force on May 25, 2018. With fines up to €20 million, or 4% of annual revenue, SMEs simply can’t afford to make mistakes with it comes to ensuring compliance with the regulation. 
New Rights For Your European Customers
GDPR aims to give individuals more control over the ways in which businesses process their personal data, and this has led to the granting of new rights for these individuals, as well as enhancing and improving rights that existed under the outgoing Data Protection Act 1998.
- The right of access to their data 
- The right to correct their data if incorrect 
- The right to delete their data if they so wish 
- The right to restrict processing of their data if they so wish 
This app assists you with complying with this new regulation by
- Reducing the scope of areas where GDPR applies by removing the need for you to download and email your customer directly. By manually doing so your computer and email server are then subject to GDPR as they hold customer data.
- Giving your customers a simple way to request their data and therefore view it. That is the ability to exercise their right to access 
- You'll receive an email notification for all new data requests.
- You can send your customer a temporary link to download their data in portable format.
- You have 30 days to respond to access requests. If you've not responded, you'll receive further email notifications.
- Easy installation of request button in customer accounts section.
The full text of the new regulation can be read here.