Our BigCommerce services
We’re a BigCommerce Partner, which means we’re part of a small group of hand-picked, exclusive agencies who bring a unique brand of expertise to merchants using the platform.
Our multi-skilled team does more than help you navigate BigCommerce; we elevate your experience and help you master the platform, all while optimising your site to generate the highest value from your traffic.
Our BigCommerce services include:
- Migration from other platforms, including WooCommerce and Magento.
- UX and UI design for a migrated, rebranded or brand new site.
- CRO with a data-led approach to driving higher conversion rates.
- Development for everything from an out-of-the-box build to a completely customised store with complex integrations.
- SEO including technical and content optimisations to help you climb the ranks.
- Marketing to engage, inform, and entice the right people to your store.
What brands are on BigCommerce?
BigCommerce is the perfect option for stores big and small. Whether you’re a household name or a rising star, your brand is in safe hands with this fully flexible platform.
It’s right for your brand if:
- You’re selling online & feeling limited by your current platform
- You have a successful offline business & want to invest in an online presence
- You sell into multiple customer segments (B2B/B2C, wholesale/retail)
- You currently sell or advertise on multiple channels (e.g. Amazon, Instagram, TikTok, etc.), or you aspire to
- You are obsessed with the customer experience & want to push the boundaries of ecommerce
- You are a B2B business that wants to modernise their buying experience.
One small step on BigCommerce can mean one giant leap for the success of your site. The possibilities are endless on this platform, and these are just some of the reasons we’re proud to be partners:
It fits your business. Not the other way around. BigCommerce is your platform, giving you the customisation and complete flexibility you’ve been looking for.
Extensive app integrations. Build and sell your way with a broad array of BigCommerce-only apps and a reliable API to meet all of your ecommerce needs.
Frictionless checkout options. Designed to meet the demands of today’s ‘see it, want it, buy it’ consumers; the path to purchase is more seamless with BigCommerce.
Easy to use. With a drag-and-drop visual editing tool and intuitive navigation, managing your store and monitoring your business is made simple.
Perfect for B2B too. BigCommerce isn’t just for ecommerce brands; it’s the ideal platform for B2B companies looking to impress customers with a modern, future-proof site.
Always-on support. Available 24/7, wherever you are in the world.
Let's get your story started
Get in touch with us to find out more about BigCommerce, and how we can help you take advantage of its features.
Where are you now, and where do you want to be? We help you reach your goals with a bespoke roadmap that’s driven by data, market research and audience insights.View More
Design & Development
Design & Development
We design and develop ecommerce experiences that convert. Whether you’re looking to migrate, optimise or build from scratch, we’ll set your online store up for success.View More
Migration From Magento
Migration From Magento
Making the move from Magento? We’ll ensure your migration is smooth and seamless, so all you have to think about is reaping the benefits of Shopify Plus.View More
Want the steady revenue that comes with a subscription offering? We can help you get started or enhance an existing set-up to acquire greater leads.View More
In this edition of our #EcomInsights series, we spoke to Kerri Barnes, Partner Manager at Klaviyo about how crafting personalised customer experiences can drive loyalty...
Effectively managing customer retention is essential for the sustainable growth of any ecommerce business. But that’s not all. Due to the current economic climate, acquiring...
In the first edition of our #EcomInsights series, we spoke to Alex Weston, Head of Partnerships at Brightpearl about how ecommerce brands can utilise reliable...
Black Friday is probably the biggest date in the ecommerce calendar, and some brands will have been preparing for the big day weeks or months...
Black Friday 2022 is likely to be a slightly different experience for ecommerce brands this year, one that is heavily influenced by the turbulent economic...
Nowadays, there are a whole host of different ways to promote your online business. From Google Ads and social media, to email and affiliate marketing,...
ChargeUp London 2022 came at a really crucial time for the ecommerce industry. It’s a time when brands are facing unprecedented challenges posed by the...