Underwaterpistol is looking for an experienced and talented UX/UI designer to design and shape unique, user-centric products and experiences. The ideal candidate will have experience working with developers and copywriters.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. colour theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Keep abreast of best practices/trends/tools
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
- Three or more years of experience and proven track record
- Experience in designing for ecommerce
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, InVision
- Creative ideas with problem-solving mindset
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it
- Great attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of UX design.
Nice To Have
- Shopify experience
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter.