Role and responsibilities
We are on the look out for a knowledgeable, detail-oriented person to join our growing team.
As UWP’s in-house QA Tester, your primary function is to ensure the quality of the sites we build meet the high standard we set ourselves as an agency.
Working alongside our design & development teams, testing will be your mantra!
Day to day will see you be bridging the gap between design & build, testing functionality of all developed work pre/post launch. In particular we are looking for someone who has experience in preparing and conducting both automated and manual tests to ensure quality across multiple browsers and their respective devices.
Ultimately your goal is to own documentation and communicate all testing results across our internal teams whilst building a meticulous testing process for our current and future projects to come.
Your expertise will be crucial in helping us identify and squash bugs, glitches, and gremlins along the development cycle.
Role and responsibilities
- Reviewing and analysing web specifications
- Executing test scripts and reviewing results
- Reporting and documenting technical issues
- Automated test setup and outlining manual tests
- Documenting the testing phases and defects
- Coordinate and liaise with developers and designers
- Execute test scenarios (manual or automated) and report results
- Assess code in accordance with acceptance criteria
- Provide user journeys/steps taken to help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-deployment production testing
- Provide ideas on resolving issues where applicable
- Cross-browser and cross-device compatibility testing
Required skills and experience
- Previous experience as a QA Tester/UAT Tester or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Exposure to project management methodologies (Agile)
- Ability to troubleshoot errors and document accordingly
- Excellent communication skills
- A detail-oriented approach with a keen eye for discrepancies
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously to a brief or checklist
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 22 annual leave days plus 8 public Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Monthly training time allowance
- Access to an Employee Wellness Programme
- Early finish on Fridays at 1pm
- Remote working
- Weekly virtual socials
- Joining a fast growing and dynamic agency
- Working with a fun, inclusive and highly motivated team
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please contact us using the form below and include your CV and covering letter.