Who are we?
We’re a fully remote digital agency. We’re data-driven and passion-fuelled. We use our unique mix of expertise to design, build and grow best-in-class e-comm brands – because their success is our success.
What we do?
We help ecommerce businesses to grow by using data analysis and best practice in design, development, marketing and support. Our clients use Shopify and Shopify Plus as their platform. We improve efficiencies, increase revenue and help improve engagement with our clients’ customers.
Who we do it for?
As a certified Shopify Plus partner agency, we design, build and grow best-in-class ecommerce brands. We built the 90th Shopify store! With a portfolio including industry-leader brands such as Brewdog, Patou (LVMH), Omaze, Pineapple Dance Studios and The Couture Club, we've been tackling digital projects for the online and creative industry since 2003. We know the sector inside-out. We understand what works for creative businesses. In fact, we like to think we’re quite a creative business ourselves.
We pride ourselves on being the originals when it comes to remote working. We have been a remote business since inception, some 20 years.
We laugh, work hard, have fun doing it - and - we finish work EVERY FRIDAY AT 1 PM!
...can we just say, that's equivalent to an extra 22.5 days holiday per year! YESSSS!
- Passionate about email marketing, copywriting and ecommerce
- Enjoy working autonomously and in a team
- Get a buzz from working closely with clients and communicating effectively with them about your strategies for successful campaigns
- Have a deep understanding of marketing analytics and ecommerce KPIs
- Love the cut and thrust of busy agency life
A day in the life of
Your day will start with a video call with the digital marketing team, discussing the current projects and setting the remit for the day, ensuring all projects are on track!
Your client retainer workload will change from day to day, keeping the role interesting and varied. When a new client comes in, you'll get to create and present proposals, and in between your projects you'll love researching new strategies, developments in template creation and always looking for the ‘next big thing in email’.
- Experience with email marketing and automation platforms, ideally Klaviyo
- Email copywriting experience, with ability to adapt your tone for a range of industries (including Fashion & Accessories, Health & Beauty and Home & Lifestyle)
- Experience with CRM systems
- Ability to use existing templates and manipulate them to add custom functionality / needs of the client.
- Adept at working with in-house designers to develop best practice email content
- Understanding of completing a thorough email audit of a clients existing offerings
- Digital marketing level - CIM L6 or above.
- Experience with Klaviyo
- Experience of testing with tools such as Litmus
- Previous experience in a similar role, ideally within an agency or equally fast paced environment.
Just some of our benefits…
At UWP, we care about our employees and work with you to build your career and invest in your personal development through training and team mentorship.
- 22 days holiday, plus FINISH EVERY FRIDAY AT 1pm (equivalent to 22.5 days holiday!)
- Complete home IT set up, including MacBook, monitor, keyboard & mouse!
- A welcome gift (you’ll just have to wait to find out what that is…)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Competitive salary
- And… did we mention… we finish EVERY FRIDAY AT 1PM
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please contact email@example.com with CV and covering letter.
22nd October 2021