Underwaterpistol is looking for a talented and creative Digital Marketing Executive who will take ownership of the retention channels for our clients and expand our understanding and capabilities by sharing their knowledge and experience.
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of Email Marketing, Conversion Rate Optimisation, Referral & Loyalty Programmes, Organic Social, Content Marketing and SEO campaigns across a variety of ecommerce clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
- End to end management of email marketing strategy and campaigns
- Develop and manage loyalty and referral programmes for our clients
- Analyse conversion paths and implement CRO suggestions
- Optimise products and pages according to best SEO practices
- Maintain and evolve the email marketing calendar, understanding product, trade and brand requirements for each campaign
- Improve the relevancy of all emails through segmentation and A/B testing
- Implement changes to email templates based on data and key insights
- Closely monitor the customer database focusing on growth and efficiency
- Produce weekly and monthly reports against core KPIs
- Monitor trends, industry and competitor activity to inform future activity
- Drive innovation and explore all new opportunities.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2–3 years of experience working on retention channels - client or agency side
- Developed and implemented the email marketing strategy for a company with an email database of at least 50k
- Expert knowledge of Klaviyo, Bronto, Dotmailer or other email marketing platforms
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and make recommendations
- Experience in optimising user journeys and conversion paths
- Highly organised with a proven track record of remote work
- Excellent understanding of Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong verbal and excellent written communication skills
- Side projects or personal blog will be advantageous
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and exciting working environment
- Choice to work either in our London office or remotely from any location.
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please contact email@example.com with CV and covering letter.