We are looking for a fantastic Digital Marketer who can help our ecommerce clients shape and execute their Digital Marketing visions. This is an opportunity to make a real impact across numerous verticals including fashion, homeware and beauty.
As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you’ll be an advocate for digital technology with knowledge and experience across areas including apps, Paid Social, PPC, SEO and Email Marketing.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of account growth as well as excellent attention to detail, first-class organisational skills and a passion for digital marketing channels. You will be working closely with our Head of Ecommerce Strategy to commercially develop assigned accounts.
Role and responsibilities
- Account Management – Be the first point of contact for brands with daily communication.
- Relationship building – Contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining strong relationships, ensuring clients remain delighted with all aspects of their retainer or project.
- Understand a brand’s challenges, objectives and targets to ensure that what we deliver is continuously in line with their roadmap to success.
- Monitor and review processes, recommending improvements where you see fit.
- Client on-boarding – Manage the client on-boarding process for new retainer clients where required.
- Budgetary objectives - ensure projects adhere to agreed budget and make necessary adjustments to projects based on financial analysis.
- Reporting - Track brand performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals. Analyse digital marketing campaigns and report back to clients on key performance metrics.
- Client presentations - present digital strategies to clients and suggest new digital projects designed to increase ROI.
- Position yourself as an ecommerce expert by keeping abreast on the ever-changing digital landscapes, industry trends and market shifts.
Required skills and experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or Digital Account Manager within a fast paced agency environment
- Experience managing ecommerce clients with Shopify knowledge being a bonus
- In-depth understanding of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Email Marketing and SEO
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights, utilising tools such as Google Analytics and HotJar
- Adept at creating and nurturing strong client relationships
- A self-starter who can use initiative and remain calm under pressure
- Strong collaboration with multi-functional teams to deliver best in class results
- Management skills to mentor, train and oversee an internal team
- Success in leading a number of projects to tight deadlines whilst juggling multiple priorities
- Strong commercial awareness with ability to both upsell and run projects in line with budget
- Confident communicator with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead client status calls and present digital marketing reports
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 22 annual leave days plus 8 public Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Access to an Employee Wellness Programme
- Early finish on Fridays at 1pm
- Remote working
- Weekly virtual socials
- Joining a fast growing and dynamic agency
- Working with a fun, inclusive and highly motivated team
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter.