Underwaterpistol is looking for an experienced and talented digital marketer to support the growth of leading ecommerce brands. The ideal candidate will have some agency experience and will be comfortable working with developers.
- Build, plan and implement bespoke digital strategies using a variety of digital practices, including but not limited to SEO, CRO, PPC, Analytics and email
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Work closely with Client Services and PMs to provide top class service for clients
- Create monthly reports, propose A/B tests and manage ongoing tasks
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices.
Required skills and experience
- A minimum of 3 years' digital marketing experience and a proven track record
- Experience in creating and implementing PPC and SEO strategies
- Experience with Google Analytics, GTM, Search Console, Data Studio
- Experience with content, social media and email marketing
- Experience handling a complete digital marketing strategy is an advantage, tying in a variety of the above elements to create a complete picture
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during the interview
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative ideas with a problem-solving mindset.
Nice to have
- Experience working in a digital agency
- Experience in ecommerce, specifically Shopify.
To learn more about the role, please contact nic(at)underwaterpistol.com with CV and cover letter, with I < 3 Digital Marketing in the subject line. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
*No recruitment agencies please*