Underwaterpistol is looking for an experienced and talented digital marketer (remote) with CRO experience to support the growth of leading ecommerce brands. The ideal candidate will have some agency experience and will be comfortable working with developers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Must be UK based, ideally in London or able to commute as/when required
- Must be able to demonstrate experience in implementing a variety of digital marketing practices
- Implement bespoke digital strategies using a variety of digital practices, including but not limited to SEO, CRO, PPC, Analytics and email
- Create personalised strategies according to the analysis of data, and optimise all ongoing digital practices
- Work closely with Client Services and PMs to provide top class service for clients
- Create monthly reports, propose A/B tests, and manage ongoing tasks
- Stay up to speed on digital marketing trends and relevant Shopify apps.
Required Skills and Experience
- Three+ years digital marketing experience and proven track record essential
- Experience implementing PPC and SEO is essential. Experience creating PPC and SEO strategies is an advantage
- Experience in Google (Analytics, GTM, Search Console, Data Studio) is essential. Additional analytics tools is an advantage
- Experience in content, social media and email marketing is essential
- Experience in various email marketing platforms is an advantage
- Experience handling a complete digital marketing strategy is an advantage, tying in a variety of the above elements to create a complete picture
- Added advantage if experience in ecommerce, particularly Shopify, with knowledge of digital marketing apps in Shopify's app store
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative ideas with problem-solving mindset.
Nice To Have
- Experience working in a digital agency
- Experience in ecommerce, specifically Shopify.
To learn more about the role, please contact rachel(at)underwaterpistol.com with CV and cover letter, with I < 3 Digital Marketing in the subject line. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
*No recruitment agencies please*
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
- SEO: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Analytics: 1 year (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- Email Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- PPC: 1 year (Preferred).