We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Digital Account Manager to make a real difference working across a number of clients across verticals including fashion, beauty, beverages and more.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of account growth as well as excellent attention to detail, first-class organisational skills and a passion for keeping clients delighted. You will be working closely with our head of ecommerce strategy to commercially grow assigned accounts.
As Senior Digital Account Manager, you should have solid experience across digital marketing and ecommerce with a customer first approach.
Role and responsibilities
- Account Management – Be the first point of contact for brands with daily communication.
- Relationship building – Contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining strong relationships and help our clients with all aspects of their digital strategy.
- Client on-boarding – Manage the client on-boarding process for new retainer clients where required.
- Budgetary objectives – ensure projects adhere to agreed budget and make necessary adjustments based on financial analysis.
- Reporting – Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals. Analyse digital marketing campaigns and report on key performance metrics.
- Client presentations – present digital strategies to clients and suggest new digital projects designed to increase ROI.
Required skills and experience
- Proven experience as a Digital Account Manager
- In-depth understanding of digital tools and social media platforms
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast paced environment
- Strong collaboration and teamwork
- Experience of working with multi-functional teams, both internally and externally, to deliver results
- Strong commercial awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and draw insights.
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with CV and covering letter.