Underwaterpistol is looking for a talented content marketer to formulate strategies and create, produce and commission various types of content to expand the digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads for our company and our clients.
This strategic role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail and project management skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Devise and help create free resources each month to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or other important metrics (examples include ebooks, white papers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Grow subscribers by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Collaborate with designers, product marketers, sales professionals and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Convince others that your creative ideas are worth investing time and effort in. This role is at the core of the marketing team, and others will rely on your work every single day.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2–3 years of experience working on retention channels - client or agency side.
- Highly organised with a proven track record of remote work.
- Strong communication skills.
- Side projects or personal blog will be advantageous.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Past experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, SlideShare, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM.
- Competitive salary
- Promotion and career development opportunities
- A friendly, fun and exciting working environment
- Choice to work either in our London office or remotely from any location.
If you are interested in learning more about the role, please contact email@example.com with CV and covering letter.